MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate courses in India and abroad. The full form of MBA is Master of Business Administration. For most of the managerial level jobs across domains and sectors an MBA degree is a necessity which is why, now a days a large number of B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BA, BSc, BCA graduates opt for MBA in post graduation.
Students are required to have more than 50 per cent in their undergraduate degree from any stream in order to pursue an MBA course.
MBA Eligibility Criteria
Full-time MBA eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university
- Most of the institutes follow the minimum score criteria in Graduation which is 50 per cent in average or equivalent
- For Reserved category students, the minimum score is 45 per cent in aggregate
- Final-year graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present the proof of completion of Graduation degree within the duration specified by the institute
- Professionals with CA/CS/ICWAI and other degrees can also pursue MBA