To get a challenging position of lecturer in which I can utilize my experience and to share my knowledge with students and gain more experience into the education and teaching field& can be able to made the organizational expectations.
Ph.D. : Pursuing (Ph.D.) as a Part-time Scholar in Andhra University in the Department of Commerce & Management Studies.
Qualified APSET– Examination, October 2021 in Management
M.Com: Acharya Nagarjuna University, First Class with 70% in the year 2014-2016.
MBA – Finance &Marketing: JNTU Kakinada University, Secured Distinction with 81% in the year 2008-10
B.com(Vocational): SSV Degree College, Andhra University, with 70% in the year 2002-2005.
Intermediate C.E.C: SSV Junior College, Vskp, with 71.9% in the year 2002
10th Class: Saraswathi vidya Vihar, Vskp, 2000.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Management Department, Samata College , Visakhapatnam from 2017 to Till Date
- Worked as lecturer in Sun International Institute of Technology & Management, Visakhapatnam from 2016-17academic years.
- Worked as lecturer in Siva Sivani Degree College as ManagementFaculty (BBM) from 2015-16 academic years.
- Worked as lecturer in VMC degree & PG College as faculty of Commerce and Management Department 2014-15 academic year.
- Worked as research analyst: Organization: – Factset Systems India Pvt. Ltd
- Team : MUTUAL FUND PROCESS – MUTUAL FUND TAGGING Duration : – Nov, 2010 to March 2012. Designation : – Research Analyst
List of Faculty Development Programs/ Online Workshops Attended:
Participated in the “Online Impact Lecture Series-II”, sponsored by MHRD’s Innovation Cell, AICTE, organized by Institution’s Innovation Cell, University College of Engineering, Adikavi Nannaya University on 21st July 2022.
Participated in a week-long Faculty Development Programme on “Innovative Approaches in Commerce & Management Teaching” from 25th July to 29th July 2022 from a virtual platform organized by Amity College of Commerce & Finance (ACCFK).
Participated in IPR awareness/training program under the special mission called “National Intellectual Property Awareness Mission (NIPAM)” conducted by Office of Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks, on 29/07/2022.
- Dedicated, Responsible towards work
- Can communicate and work patiently well in team as well as individually if required.
- Excellent explanation skills.
- Can teach the students as per their level.
- Good communication skills.
PERSONAL DETAILS :
Marital Status : Married.
Date of Birth : 25/08/1985.
Languages : Telugu, English, Hindi.