To be a growing asset to the Institution that provides me a springboard to fully explore my potential and work that is intellectually rewarding.
Designation Held : Assistant Professor
Period of Employment : July 1st 2009 to August 2013 and from May 2015 to till date.
Job Responsibilities: Taking up classes for MBA and BBA courses.
Designation Held: Specialist in Customer Support (SCS)
Period of Employment : Apr 20th 2007 to July 31st 2009.
Job Responsibilities: Attending inbound calls of the customers, giving information to the customer’s queries and registering complaints to resolve their issues.
Designation Held : Faculty
Period of Employment : Dec 4th 2004 to Apr 15th 2007.
Job Responsibilities : Taking classes to regular students and Corporate Training Batches (both Public and Private Sector Employees), giving Seminars in Colleges to promote the Sales and taking care of back office.
Designation Held : Junior Lecturer
Period of Employment : May 2002 to Nov 2004.
Job Responsibilities : Taking up classes for Junior and Senior Commerce Sections, and looking after the activities of Examination Cell.
- Accompanied MBA students in successful completion of 2nd International Tour to Malaysia during November, 2018.
- Received Best Teacher Award for the year 2015 in Samata College.
- Served as Program Officer, NSS Unit in Samata College for a period of one year.
- Buddy up Team Leader for my team in IBM Daksh (in the absence of Asst. Manager).
- First to be named in “Hall of Fame” portal of IBM Daksh.
- Has been selected as a Member of ‘Empathy Focus Group’ to create awareness among the colleagues on ‘Empathy’.
ACADEMIC RECORD :
University / Board
MBA (Finance & Marketing)
Samata College, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam
Executive MBA (Operations Mgt.)
National Institute of Business Management (NIBM), Chennai
Andhra University (Distance Mode)
Dr.Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam
P.U.C (Pre-University Course)
Andhra University (Distance Mode)
Annapurneswary Tutorial College, Visakhapatnam.
Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad
Computer Knowledge :
- Operating Systems : MS-DOS, Windows Family, Linux.
- Packages : MS – Office
- Languages : C, C++, HTML.
- RDBMS : SQL Server 2000.
Technical Qualifications :
- Typewriting (English) : Lower and Higher (Second Division).
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
- Successful in organizing DISHA 2018 Annual Day Celebrations as Co-Convener for the Event.
- Active Member of Discipline Committee in Samata College.
- Organized Red Ribbon Club Events, Legal Aid Club, and Blood Donation camps etc., events in Samata College (as a part of NSS activities).
- Conducted Tech Seminars (while working in NIIT) evaluating the performance of students as well as taking Career Guidance Sessions.
- Participated in Group Discussions and Quiz at Inter-Collegiate Competitions.
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS ATTENDED :
- Attended a one-day Faculty Development Program on “ART OF TEACHING MANAGEMENT” on January 8th, 2019 held at IIAM B-School organized by Samata College in association with AIMA (Association of Indian Management Schools).
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on Entrepreneurship Development from 25th Jan 2016 to 6th Feb 2016 sponsored by Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India.
- Participated in ‘Faculty Orientation Program’ held at NIIT Basheerbagh Centre, Hyderabad, twice while working in NIIT, MVP Colony Centre, Visakhapatnam.
- Attended “H2O” and “Business Etiquette” programs in IBM Daksh to enhance professional skills.
- Attended a 10 day Trawining Program and later Program Officers’ Refreshment Program at NSS Training, Orientation and Research Centre, Andhra University.
PERSONAL DETAILS :
Date of Birth : 23rd July 1978
Father’s Name : Late Sri. A.Narayana Murthy
Mother’s Name : Smt. A.Rajeswari
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : Telugu, English & Hindi